19.9.14

OUTFIT- FLORAL WASH.






CROP TOP- ASOS
BLOUSE- VINTAGE
ACID WASH SKIRT- NEW LOOK
BOOTS- TOPSHOP 
RINGS- PANDORA & VINTAGE 


Hi guys, long time no see! I must apologise AGAIN for my lack of posting as you know it's my fourth and final year at university & that has been taking a major priority the past few weeks. 

Kicking off the semester with this look that includes some of my most recent and favourite purchases! The vintage blouse, was from Depop and app I adore but after having a recently bad experience with a swap I've now been put off which is a shame as it is such a great platform! 

But the skirt is my favourite item within this look, the acid wash skirt was a bargain at only £9 in the New Look sale and I just love it, can't wait to wear it with everythingggg! 
I kept accessorising to a minimum as always and wore a few vintage and my pandora rings. 

Watch this space over the next week for major life updates, reviews, hauls & more looks!





No comments:

Post a Comment