14.7.14

LONDON ZOO.



















So a few weeks back my boyfriend and I payed a visit to London Zoo for his birthday as a surprise present from me! We've always wanted to go but never gotten round to it so you can imagine how excited I was! A short walk from Camden town tube we found the Zoo in regents park a huge and beautiful location, we stopped for lunch before heading in and sat under the towering trees. 

Seeing all these exotic animals up close was amazing, as you can see there was everything to camels to kimono dragons but my favourite part has to be the butterfly sanctuary. Sadly I didn't get many photos in there as there was so much going on but you went through the area and were surrounded by hundreds of butterflies, all beautiful and bright. 

We went through the famous reptile house were scenes from Harry Potter were shot and spotted snakes, frogs and lizards. Another highlight was feeding time at the penguin sanctuary, diving and waddling penguins just make me laugh and it was a great way to finish off the day before heading back in to Camden for some food!

If you ever get the chance to go, GO! although its rather pricey there are offers and deals out there so what are you waiting for?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment