12.4.14

OUTFIT- DARK DAYS.








CROPPED JUMPER-PRIMARK 
VELVET SKIRT- MISGUIDED 
NECKLACE- TOPSHOP
TIGHTS-PRIMARK
BOOTS- TOPSHOP 


Hey guys, in this outfit I'm channelling my inner Goth it wasn't til after all the posing I realised how dark this ensemble was with the black velvet and PVC like burgundy boots but everyone's gotta let out their inner darkness at some point and why not channel it into fashion?! 

The star's of this post is most defiantly the Topshop boots, for only £20 in the sale how could I resist, although they look high the platforms are sooooo comfortable making them a new favourite among my growing shoe collection. 

The cropped jumper from Primark was even more of a bargain at only £2 in the Edinburgh store, un-sure at first its now a trusty go-to crop as red is one of my favourite colours and its so light and wearable! 

Everybody loves a bargain, Have your purchased any steals lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment