23.3.14

MOST WANTED.


Every girl dreams of owning a Chanel bag and I'm definitely one of those girls. This unique clutch from Chanel's Cruise 13/14 collection pulls on my heart strings. 

Perfect for any evening outfit this clutch really is a dream item, I've been lusting after it ever since it hit the runway. Also available in clear both are stunning but there's something about the black clutch that seduces me more, its so sophisticated and classy.

At price on request its fair to say its out of my budget but a girl can dream... 


A girl should be two things: classy & fabulous - Coco Chanel 


1 comment:

  1. As a bloke I don't really get the obsession with bags - my missus has a wardrobe full of them! This one looks nice, but I bet I'd have to re-mortgage my house to afford it lol! Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete