9.1.14

MY WEEKS #20 & #21- A BIG CATCH UP



DECK THE HALLS | CHEERS | SWEET NEPHEW | CHRISTMAS EVE DRINKS | STOCKING | PANDORA | CHHHHEEESE | CHRISTMAS JUMPERS | LUCKY GIRL | SCOTTISH NATIONAL HISTORY MUSEUM | EDINBURGH | ANCHORMAN 2 | RED CUPS | FESTIVE SOCKS | GLASGOW | SCRABBLE FUN | HOGMANAY | NEW YEARS. 

So from previous posts I'm sure your all aware that I hadn't been posting for a couple of weeks, so I thought I'd catch you up with my last 2 weeks! Christmas and New years were the best ever, as you can see from one of my previous post, I had an amazing time at home being with family, friends and Scott. Then we travelled up to Edinburgh for Hogmanay, full of drink, fireworks and festivities.

After staying a few days in Edinburgh, Scott & I went to Glasgow and Kilmarnock to visit friends and see the city, great shopping, great food and great company it was a great way to see in the new year! Then we headed back to the capital and said our final farewell as Scott made his way back down south and I travelled back to the borders!  

All caught up.. photos to come of our trip to Glasgow, watch this space. 


No comments:

Post a Comment