31.1.14

MY WEEK #24



SIMPLE | MODELS OWN JOY | RUBY WOO | #ACCESSALLASOS | BABY SKIN | PROMISE 101 ON FACEBOOK | STUDIO TIME | THROW YOUR DIAMONDS IN THE AIR | COCKTAILS. 

This week has been a great one! I received my first parcel from #accessallasos which was amazing, for those that don't know access all Asos is an site which lets you know great deals, let you talk with other Asos insiders and they send you goodies every now & again & I love my first official box! Sunglasses, a pencil case, a fortune cookie & a lovely personalised note, thank you Asos!

Promise 101 is now on facebook! First started as a mandatory page for my journalism class the page has become a great way for me to share and spread more joy! So like here to keep up-to date with me on facebook- https://www.facebook.com/101promise

I also managed to get Wireless festival tickets, there some great headline acts this year but my boyfriend and I made the obvious choice of Friday which is when Kanye West is headlining, EXCITED IS NOT THE WORDS! 

 Finally you may have heard of Baby lips, I purchased Baby Skin primer by Maybelline another product in their "baby" range, so a review will be up soon! Have any of you used baby skin? 

Hope you've all had a great week!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment