15.1.14

MY WEEK #22

YUMMMMM | YANKEE CANDLE | THE GOLDEN GLOBES | BACK TO BLONDE? | HARVESTER CRAVINGS | MISSING MY BOYS | WELCOME BACK COCKTAILS | I HEART MY BOOTS | RASPBERRY YOGHURT & FLAKE.

So its been an interesting couple of weeks into January! After all the travelling, busy christmas and amazing new year I needed some down time and its been full of Dexter, comfort food & my bed. But things are changing- normally I need New Years resolutions are just a fad but this year I'm giving it a go. My Coca-cola addiction, Smoking and my unhealthy habits are all under scrutiny! So wish me lots of luck!! 

University started back on Monday and its safe to say I'm going to have my work cut out this semester but it should be an interesting one and before you know it, ill be looking down the barrel of 4th year, EEK! 

Also this week I lusted over the beautiful gowns worn at the 71st Golden Globes I did a little best dressed post check it out here- http://promise-101.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/best-dressed-at-golden-globes-2014_13.html


Hope your all having a great week so far.. 


2 comments: