5.1.14

CHRISTMAS & HOGMANAY.








Hope you all had a great festive season, I sure did! Probably the best Christmas to date, lots of turkey, family and presents! This year was Williams first Christmas so was extra special and Scott (my boyfriend) joined us for day which was great! Overall a fantastic Christmas filled with to much food, alcohol and love! 

Hogmanay, which is Scottish New Year is how I rung in 2014! Scott & I joined our friends and headed to the Scottish capital for the street party on princes street which was phenomenal, the firework display was the highlight of the night lighting up the sky for a good 5 minutes, hands down the best fire work display I've ever seen! Definitely recommended, looking forward to Christmas & New Year 2014 already!!!

How did you celebrate Christmas & the New Year?

'Til next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment