18.12.13

MY WEEK #19

 
PIMMS O'CLOCK | HOGMANAY TICKETS | BIRTHDAY COCKTAILS | ROCK N ROSE DELIVERY | YUM | CHRISTMAS IS COMING | BIRTHDAY FLOWERS | DRY ICE COCKTAIL | BLOWING OUT THE CANDLES.
 
 
Another week down and only one week till Christmas, eek! As much as I'm excited, I'm fighting off an evil cold as we speak and I'm praying that its gone before the festivities begin. Its a week today since my birthday and I had an amazing one, dinner with Scott & amazing cocktails at Bohemia in Brighton, which included Scott's dry ice Old Fashioned, which was amazing to watch the bar was literally up in smoke!
 
The following day the girls & I went to an amazing Mexican and enjoyed a lovely meal all together, which we often don't get to-do, as I'm always away in Scotland!
 
Talking of Scotland, Scott & I's tickets for Hogmanay arrived, which is Scottish new year! I cant wait were going to the street party in Edinburgh with fireworks, drink and friends, its going to be a great send of to 2013!!
 
Hope you've all had a good week!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment