17.11.13

MY WEEK #15

 
NEW SHOES | RECOGNIZE | AX GOODIE BAG | MISSING HOME | MOVEMBER NAILS | SHOOTING FOR TEXTILE COMPANY, SINCLAIR DUNCAN | SHOOTING FILM FOR RECOGNIZE | RI FOR RIVER ISLAND | MUSE.TV.
 
So 2 weeks into November and its been busy! With up & coming deadlines leering over me, I'm trying to work harder than ever but feeling unmotivated & find myself falling into a Netflix and Youtube trap.. one video just leads to another.
 
As you know my classmates and I are hosting a fashion event in Edinburgh on the 2nd of December, this aids SAMH a charity for Scottish mental health. This week I went to Glasgow for the first time whilst being up north, but to my disappointment the day wasn't filled with sightseeing and lunch, it was strictly business. Held up in a cold factory for hours, shooting film sounds dreary but it was a very productive day, me and my classmates got some great shots and I cant wait to reveal all!
 
As well as University work I agreed to shoot a film with my landlord, who happens to be in the textile business. Sinclair Duncan is a brand which believe in Scottish quality and their ranges of scarves are beautifully unique and truly Scottish. I helped them with there promo film which I will also post :)
 
Other than that my home sickness grows, particularly missing my Nephew, William! :( But the light at the end of the tunnel is glinting. Only 3 weeks and I'm homeward bound for the Christmas holidays! YAY!
 
In other exciting news this week I also won a AX goodie bag, full of treats, which brightened my week right up and my Rihanna for River Island dress arrived, although I'm not aloud to have it until my birthday I'm thoroughly looking forward to wearing it!
 
Also I have begun to write for Muse. TV, a great fashion led company which cover a wide variety of all things fashionista! From blogger knowledge to streetstyle they are great for just about everything check them out here- http://www.themuse.tv/
 
How has your week been?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment