22.11.13

I WISH.

 
BLACK PLEATED SKIRT- MEADHAM KIRCHHOFF FOR TOPSHOP | BULLET NECKLACE- ROCK 'N ROSE | SKIRT- H&M | SUEDE CHELSEA BOOTS- MISGUIDED | STRIPED TOP- H&M
 
Happy Friday y'all! I know I'm not only one rejoicing in the weekend and here's a little Friday afternoon lust list. As all fashion followers know, Meadham Kirchhoff has launched their collection for Topshop and its a beautiful collection. With Crochet, animal print and featuring possibly every colour from the colour wheel, what's not to love? One of my favourite items is the black, pleated georgette number above. Sexy but still chic, its a definite fave.
 
Chelsea boots have always been a particularly favourite style of mine and these boots from Misguided are no exception. I love my berries, blacks and this dark, rich emerald green is another of my favourite colours and perfect for those winter nights! Definitely on the birthday list!!
 
I've been looking for a striped, French looking top like this for a wee while and who would have thought it was so difficult. This one is from H&M and a great steal at £12.99!
 
The other skirt above is another H&M steal at £29.99 which I feel is an expectable price for this Balenciaga copycat. What can I say, I bloody love H&M!
 
Last but certainly not least is this bullet necklace from Rock 'N Rose, one of my favourite online jewellery sites. I love the jade, pastel green and I just love crystal jewellery!
 
What's on your wish list?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment