22.10.13

THE CITY I LOVE.

 
 
 
 

 

 
 
SCOTT & I ON THE MIDLOTHIAN HEART |  THE SCOTTISH NATIONAL PORTRAIT GALLERY | SCOTT MONUMENT | ART AT THE NATIONAL GALLERY | CAMERA OBSCURA | VIEW OF THE CITY | SCULPTURES AT THE NATIONAL GALLERY.
 
 
Afternoon! This post features one of my most loved places ever, Edinburgh. The beauty of the Scottish capital is unbelievable and these are just some snaps of my latest visit. With so many great things to see its hard to do them all in one day, every time I go back I find another uniquely Scottish thing that I fall in love with.
 
Filled with amazing museums and beautiful architecture the capital is perfect for the cultured with a monumental building on every corner. J.K Rowling even took inspiration from the city for her Harry Potter collection.
  
Camera Obscura was the latest tourist treat Scott & I went along to. It was amazing, definitely worth the slight pricey entrance fee, full of illusions and games, was definitely a highlight of my time spent in Edinburgh.
 
So If you ever find yourself in Edinburgh make sure to walk through Princes street gardens, view the castle and take a minute to take in the beauty of the capital.
 
'til next time...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment