13.9.13

NEW LOOK FASHION WEEK.

 




 

 




 
 
 
 
Hi guys! So I've had an exciting day, I went to my first blogging event! Muse TV & New Look got together and created an amazingly warm welcome for all bloggers from the wind and the rain that resided outside. Above is a small video I made summing up the New look fashion week event! Hope you enjoy!
 
 It was the first day of LFW and in true London style the English weather was rain, the event was hosted at the grand location of Waldorf, Hilton, just round the corner from Somerset house. As the rain poured, Somerset house became an unbearable environment and the fashionista's rushed to shelter in this plush hotel! Inside we were greeted with nibbles, champagne, smoothies, manicures, eyelash/threading treatments, hand massages & much more! I was truly a great experience to be pampered, meet lovely bloggers and enjoy the environment. I had fun browsing New Look's A/W range, I made an origami tulip & shirt and also played in the photobooth with my fellow bloggers :)
 
On the way out we were gifted with goodie bags with some Elemis goodies, a new look A/W catalogue and some other little bits, all in all it was a pretty fantastic day!
 
How are you spending LFW?
 
 
Check out new look fashion here- http://www.newlook.com/


2 comments:

  1. Looks Like so much fun! Love your photo booth action! And those eyelashes, wowee! Wish I could have come too :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you were there too would have been to meet up properly! hopefully see you at the next one!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete