16.9.13

MY WEEK #7

 
LONDON | V&A | ORIGAMI | KITTY | SCHOOL SHOES | LFW | WINO | STUDENT LIFE | MANI.
 
This week as always has been another busy one but very exciting! The last couple of days before I headed to London were spent relaxing in beeding, a lovely little village not far from me. My boyfriends mum & partner went on holiday leaving the house in our capable hands. It was great to relax, watch Netflix with Tigger (cat above) & spend some quality time before I go back up north! 
 
Then I headed to London, I was very excited to get up there as I was invited to New Look fashion week, as you've seen in my previous posts, this was great fun and I had the best experience. I also street styled at Somerset house, the heart of LFW, see post below. Whilst in London I also visited the V&A, I love their fashion wing and I also ventured around some of the Asian & Chinese exhibitions before finally deciding to call it a day! And what a day it was!
 
After an epic couple of days in the capital I headed for 9hr coach ride to Edinburgh, followed by an 1 & half bus ride to Gala. To say it was tiring is an understatement but all settled in to the new flat now and had my first day at Uni today! Looking forward of getting back to the swing of things.
 
How have you spent your week?
 
 
 
 
 
All images from my instagram @islay101

No comments:

Post a Comment