1.9.13

MY WEEK #5



FLYING HIGH | SHOOTIN' | MOVIE NIGHT | JEDBURGH ABBEY | TIE- DYE | MELROSE | LUCKY CHARM MILKSHAKE AT JB'S BRIGHTON | GOODBYE SCHUH |
CHOCCY WOCCY DOO-DAH.
 
Happy September! So this week has been a busy one to say the least.. I've been trying to make the most of being at home. Me and my sister Katie, went across the beach to fly her kite and make the most of the windy weather we've been having!
 
In other news I've been shooting a lot lately for a university project, so here's a sneak peek at one of them.. a post with all images is coming soon :) I worked with a beautiful model, who didn't let the wind and the rain of England ruin the shoot! True professional!
 
 Me and the boyfriend had several different date nights, my favourite kind of night :) We went to see We're the Millers, hilarious. If you get the chance to watch it, do. Its a great film. We also visited JB's diner, an American diner on Brighton seafront, I've never actually eaten there before just played pool and drunk Coca-Cola, but we ordered a massive feast and it was unreal! A Lucky Charm milkshake as a dessert isn't bad at all!
 
But it isn't all fun & games I moved back up to Scotland this week it was alot of stress but on a brighter note my parents and I have been touring the Scottish borders, yesterday we visited Jedburgh, Melrose and Newton! I never realised the beautiful area I lived in! Were off to visit Hawick tomorrow. A right Scottish adventure.
 
Apart from that, I've been Tie-dying (previous posts) and browsing around Choccy Woccy doo-dah the chocolate shop in Brighton, with literally anything you can think of made into a edible chocolate dream! I also left Schuh, Brighton this week :( but never fear I'm returning for Christmas! YAY!
 
So like I say, a busy week indeed! How have you spent your week?
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I love instagram/week in pictures post's. It's so much fun to see what everyones been up too during the week!

    Just found your blog, now following! :)

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! ill be sure to check out your blogs! love finding new reads! :) xx

    ReplyDelete