16.9.13

LFW.







 
 

























 


So as you guys know I have been in London for the New Look fashion week and when I was in London I made the most of it... I headed to Somerset house, the backdrop of London fashion week. The weather on Friday left a lot to be desired and with the heavy rain I didn't manage to get any street style photographs but Saturday I was luckier with the weather and enjoyed checking out the inspiring, beautiful and odd stylings. I spotted a lot of tartan, leather and chunky knits.
 
 
I enjoyed watching the fashionable passers-by, staring at John Rocha & meeting Jameela Jamil.. have you spotted her above? I was pretty star struck when I realised it was her, I just love her style!
 
I've now returned to Scotland after a 10hr journey.. not fun.
 
till next time..
 
 


1 comment: