12.8.13

OUTFIT- ALL BLACK.



 
 

SUNGLASSES-TOPSHOP
SHIRT-TOPSHOP
LEATHER SKIRT- VINTAGE
SANDALS- URBAN OUTFITTERS
NECKLACE & RING - TOPSHOP 
 
Happy Monday! I cant believe how fast the summer is flying by, before you know it I'll be back up north starting my 3rd year! Scary shit. This look is one of my favourites so far, that new shirt from the Topshop sale is an official favourite piece now! I teamed it with my vintage leather skirt, that was actually my mums floor length skirt but for a project a wee while a go I needed leather so I killed to birds with one stone, so to speak. Used the cut leather for my project and made the perfect real leather A-line skirt! Its one of the most comfortable garments I own and its one of my favourites too.

The shoes were a sale steal from Urban Outfitters and again I love them! There so comfortable and lovely to wear. I wear a lot of black as you may notice? Wearing all black is one of my favourite trends, always timeless, black can never look bad and everyone knows it slimming. :)

The jewellery were bargains from the Topshop sale, the 3 chain necklace was only £1.50 online... shocking I know. The ring also a cheap sale buy at only £3.50, Its got a beautiful nude rock type stone in the middle and in an interesting triangle shape, which is different and it also look like it can cause real damage.. which me and my sister found out, it can.
 
 Did you get any sale bargains?
 
Till next time :)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment