11.8.13

I WISH.

 
FLORAL CROWN - ROCK 'N ROSE | HOLGRAPHIC SKIRT - TOPSHOP | CUT OUT BOOTS - TOPSHOP | TOP - ZARA | JACKET - H&M.
 
So here are my current loves, Topshop, as always are featured. I have a very strong love - hate relationship with Topshop but I absolutely love this iridescent  A-line skirt from Topshop! So on trend and the styling possibilities are endless, This can be great for the end of summer or with a layered shirt & jumper combo for winter.
 
The cut out boots are a must at the moment. I love them and are seriously considering purchasing them! The only thing that worries me is the practically, living in Scotland for Uni, I face a lot of weather issues from snow, hail and heavy rain I'm not sure if these boots will keep me dry & warm.. but they are so beautiful I'm not sure I'll be able to resist.
 
The floral crown I'm lusting over is from Rock 'n Rose, if you've seen my previous post you know I was having trouble narrowing down my choice, but the verdict is in and I think the Lana crown is the winner! With a mixture of dark and light roses, it really is the perfect floral crown!
 
More loves from the high street include this high-neck blouse from Zara, you probably cant see but the print is angels and architecture, it reminds me of Magna Carta- Holy Grail art work, Jay-Z new album. With a distressed pink & red effect layered over I think It would look great with a leather A-line skirt. Finally This cardigan/jacket from H&M is last but definitely not least! I love a subtle Aztec print and this jacket looks warm and cosy, but fashionable. I love jackets with this cut, no collar and high neck, a classic look.
 
So there it is, my current wish list. What's on yours?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment