9.7.13

ACCESSORIES HAUL #1


SUNNIES: TOPSHOP
 


SOCKS: TOPSHOP


LEATHER NECKLACE: H&M

 

RING: PANDORA 

 
SHOES: URBAN OUTFITTERS

This is my most current accessories haul! Another first for my blog! These are my latest beloved accessories, most of these I brought for my holiday to Tunisia and other just as a little treat! I cant wait to pair the Urban outfitters sandals and the frilly black Topshop socks! I think my favourite are the round 1960's style sunnies from Topshop a huge trend this Spring/Summer. I also love the leather necklace from H&M, this was a great sale find, it looks great on!

The Pandora ring has great sentimental value to me, Ive been looking for my final 21st present since forever, well December but ya know! I've admired these style rings for a while and its Turquoise, my birthstone for only £40 its the perfect late birthday present! something to remember my 21st by! 

You've probably seen some of the pieces in my previous post, my style diary from holiday! what's your favourite summer accessory? Hope you've enjoyed my first haul... many more to come (great excuse to shop!) :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment