27.4.13

I WISH.


 



DRESS- ZARA | NAIL AVRNISH- TOPSHOP | BANANNA LEAF SET- TOPSHOP | COLLAGE LACE TOP-TOPSHOP | BLAZER- ZARA.


So here is my current wish list! Love all the prints coming out on the high street for s/s 2013 including the matching banana leaf print top & shorts from Topshop above! These are just some of my loves from the Zara & Topshop, Zara's really great for print this season, seeing alot of the oriental print. Flowers & birds being the main muse, above is a kaleidoscope dress full of flowers & defiantly portraying the oriental trend.
 
The other items include this dirty metallic nail varnish. I love it! It reminds me of oil rainbows on the roads.. Pretty. Also a blazer from Zara, I don't wear white often (mainly because ill probably get it dirty) but I love this polished look blazer, perfect for interviews & glamorous dinners' the black lapels really make me fall in love with this monochrome statement piece, use this to spruce up any dull winter wardrobe!
 
The last garment is a patchwork top from Topshop, what can I say I'm a sucker for patchwork, I like the use of different pattern & texture, team with some heels & a blazer & you'd be ready for dinner & cocktails! which is what I plan on doing now!   
 
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment